Skype
tehsmf

Microcosm Microcosm

Creative! :P

Really creative and epic man, hope to see more works in the future! :P

Super Smash Super Smash

The guy under me is a dumbass

This movie is amazing. Your drawing style and re imagining of the characters is really good too. Only thing needed is sound effects, but the music makes up for it since it matchs. All in all, I give this a 9/10.

China Saves the World China Saves the World

EPIC

xDDDDD
This is teh awesomest crap ever.
lol I live in America but i thought this was funny.You guys cant take a joke.

"expects review to be rated useless"

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

7/10

It was a good game however there was a coupl of flaws.Lets start with the Pros

Pros

Good Programing, Great soundeffects, Awesome Gameplay,Great Camera,And Great Background.

Cons

Jumping Was Off,BackFlippng Didin't Work That Good Because off The Jumping Problem ,Final Stage Of the FInal Boss Almost Impossible

Mainly The Problem That Almost Ruined The game Was The Juping But other then That it was a Very fun game good job.

Super Mario Bros Super Mario Bros

sorry man in wasent good at all

ok first why did you name the game super mario bros second its impossible to win third it just wasent fun

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

really fun

I really liked it it was really fun i hope the real one comes soon

Palabras Palabras

That's a really good guitar sound. Is it really a free/demo sound? Or a live-recorded guitar? Anyway, real smooth sound.

DivoFST responds:

Thanks for the review ManWhoDares!
The guitar was played live and recorded on a 22 euro USB Guitar Link, then i used Amplitube 3 demo and several other free plugins to achieve that sound, i can give you all of them so you can make your guitar sound like mine if you want :)

Will To Fight! Will To Fight!

Damn this is awesome. I really wish I crafted something like this. I could imagine a modified version of it in an rpg right before the crew heads out for the final battle or something. I really like the way you arranged it with the percussion and guitar and everything. The only thing I don't like is that the guitar seems a bit too dry imo. Personally I'd have added a bit of reverb or something to give it a bit more space, you know? Pretty good though.

StinsonJazz responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I can definitely see this in a lead up to a big battle. Also, I really appreciate your feedback and I'll keep that in mind on my next one of these. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!!

[ f ] Phantom [ f ] Phantom

Yo, I remember you from your brawl beat you made years ago.

This is good, not really my style though. I'm more into boom bap style, if you know what I mean. Could you try making one like that next? Still, this is really well produced. Peace mate.