Skype
tehsmf

Palabras Palabras

That's a really good guitar sound. Is it really a free/demo sound? Or a live-recorded guitar? Anyway, real smooth sound.

DivoFST responds:

Thanks for the review ManWhoDares!
The guitar was played live and recorded on a 22 euro USB Guitar Link, then i used Amplitube 3 demo and several other free plugins to achieve that sound, i can give you all of them so you can make your guitar sound like mine if you want :)

Will To Fight! Will To Fight!

Damn this is awesome. I really wish I crafted something like this. I could imagine a modified version of it in an rpg right before the crew heads out for the final battle or something. I really like the way you arranged it with the percussion and guitar and everything. The only thing I don't like is that the guitar seems a bit too dry imo. Personally I'd have added a bit of reverb or something to give it a bit more space, you know? Pretty good though.

StinsonJazz responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I can definitely see this in a lead up to a big battle. Also, I really appreciate your feedback and I'll keep that in mind on my next one of these. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!!

[ f ] Phantom [ f ] Phantom

Yo, I remember you from your brawl beat you made years ago.

This is good, not really my style though. I'm more into boom bap style, if you know what I mean. Could you try making one like that next? Still, this is really well produced. Peace mate.

The Valley of Apples and Hope The Valley of Apples and Hope

Real nice man. It is a shame you didn't get any reviews. I could imagine it in an overworld theme in a game about Japan. Kind of like Ookami. I'm planning on making a game about Japan in the far future. Maybe I'll contact you then. I did want to write most of the OST but tbh my skills are only slightly above amateur, if not amateur.

Krichotomy responds:

Honestly, I feel like this tune is too dynamic and varied to be an overworld theme. It might make a better title theme or intro theme.

Okami is a great game. I particularly like its art style.

Well, maybe your skills will have improved significantly in the far future! (Hopefully mine will as well.)

Thanks for the review!

Japanese Jam Japanese Jam

I like it. In the beginning I wasn't too fond of the first guitar tone you used, but I started to like it as the track went on.

Flower Fields Flower Fields

This is really good. Though, and I know its just a loop, but I feel like it really needs a melody...

Midnight Streetlight (Extended Midnight Streetlight (Extended

I like it. The lo-fi really works well here man. I always like jazzy beats. Real smooth.

Wiggle(Solar Remix) Wiggle(Solar Remix)

It is a pretty good electronic track. The mix was pretty well done too. May I ask what DAW you used?

SolarFloss responds:

lol sorry to ask, but what is DAW?

Crumble Loop Crumble Loop

I don't really like that lo-fi effect you put on the background, but besides that it is a good loop I suppose.

Disconcern (Remix) Disconcern (Remix)

It ain't too bad. It's not my style but I like it. The only thing is it kind of sounds muddy at some points, like that section around 0:50. The thing is I'm not sure if that's cause of the effects you put on it or the sound itself. Maybe I'm tripping I don't know.