Skype
tehsmf

Microcosm Microcosm

Creative! :P

Really creative and epic man, hope to see more works in the future! :P

Super Smash Super Smash

The guy under me is a dumbass

This movie is amazing. Your drawing style and re imagining of the characters is really good too. Only thing needed is sound effects, but the music makes up for it since it matchs. All in all, I give this a 9/10.

China Saves the World China Saves the World

EPIC

xDDDDD
This is teh awesomest crap ever.
lol I live in America but i thought this was funny.You guys cant take a joke.

"expects review to be rated useless"

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I! LIke CHinese!

Great work.FOr this,you get,10 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

THANK YOU ALVIN EARTH WORM!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!! ALVIN YOU DID GREAT MAN IM SO HAPPY YOU DIDINT QUIT IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALVIN!!!!!! I LOVED WHEN IT TUREND 3D AND WHEN MECHA SONIC KICKED SONICS ASS I LOVED THE HOLE THING AND THE MUSIC FITS VERY GOOD THE WEEGEE WAS REALLY FUNNY LOL!!!!! 8BIT FIGHTING WAS AWESOME ALVIN YOU DID GREAT AND IM HAPPY THAT YOU SAID THE NEXT EPISODE WONT TAKE ANOTHER 16 MONTHS ALVIN THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!! IM SO HAPPY EVERYTHING WAS GOOD THE EFFECTS THE FIGHTS THE 3D EVERYTHING GREATWORK ALVIN!!!! IM TRYING TO MAKE A SERIES TO BUT IM PRETTY STUCK BUT THIS EPISODE PROVES THAT YOU ARE NOT A QUITER YOU ARE THE GEREAT ALVIN EARTH WORM!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU DIDINT QUIT ALVIN IM HAPPY THAT YOU DECIDED TO MAKE IT I HOPE THE OTHER EPISODES ARE MORE AWESOMER I KNOW THIS REVIEW IS SO LONG BECAUSE THATS CAUSE ITS AWESOME THANK YOU ALVIN I WILL NEVER EVER SAY"when is the next episode of super mario bros z is coming out?"AGAIN!!!!! ALVIN I HOPE I MAKE A AWESOME SERIES LIKE THIS ONE DAY AND ONE MORE THING................................
..I LIKE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN! THANK YOU ALVIN EARTHWORM!

Tony Montana(finished) Tony Montana(finished)

Awesome

i really liked this Movie/game cause it was really like a movie with the cusceans its awesome.

Ask Naruto Ask Naruto

I LOVE IT!!!

Im so happy someone made some thing about naruto like this LOL it was so funny Ioved it! yo dererve A 1st place for this!

SMB bloopers (preveiw) SMB bloopers (preveiw)

Not bad

it was pretty funny I liked it the sound quality was bad though it sounded like it was being recorded with a camera but it was still funny

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

awesome

the best song ever that is fan made

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Amazing

It was Amazing that you made it 3D and made mario/in the matrix Neo/use the envirements as his wepen just like the matrix